I typically begin working with companies to help with financing needs. This process begins with a summary of historic and projected financial statements and an evaluation of the appropriate bank and financing for the company.
The financing can include lines of credit, term loans for build out and equipment; tax-exempt bond financing and owner occupied real estate financing.
From these beginnings, the work expands to include management of the accounting operations, resolving issues with tax authorities and a focus on the how the future can look for the company.
Significant client company experience includes:
- Food service equipment service and repair
- Independent furniture dealer
- Software solution sales and service
- Digital Equipment sales, installation and service
- Equipment manufacturing and sales
- Retail/wholesale computer equipment
- Multi location fast casual food service
- Baker and wholesale food sales
My tenure with my clients ranges from 5 to 12 years. These clients have grown from $5 million to $40 million. As clients grow and succeed, I work with them during the negotiation, due diligence and sale of their business.